But do you have to use White Blossom though? NO! But we can draw inspiration from this color palette captured as a white blossom branch against the sunny blue skies. This is a clean soft palette with pastel green & blue undertones that are perfect for a spring/summer mid-day or daytime receptions/event.
Below is my reception table-scape recipe for you to follow and start building your design based on this palette.
You can do this on your own, get a real mock-up done by a professional by booking an appointment with us to order your design session. You can also opt to order the complete visual design board with a list of suppliers so you can put this together as a DIY (no appointment needed) send request with reference to this post at email@example.com
1. Table linen- periwinkle (blue) this creates a great contrast with flowers than if you went for green. Blue is a nice cool color. Alternatively you can go with ivory or Champagne.
2. Napkin- sage green
3. Chair- wooden Hercules or similar
4. Tableware- silver flatware, champagne charger or wooden charger, standard glassware
5. Flower arrangements - Neutral color(white, creme, sand), with either Salal or Seeded Eucalyptus.
6. If your budget does not allow for flowers or you simply don't want them. Get creative!
TIP: floating candles will be great (am obsessed with candles) if you can add a bit of greenery that will go a long way to tie in your palette.
Event design is fun and can be very involving too. The details matter in creating an amazing event experience, starting with your color palette. Color captures tone & energy. Color can reflect your personality too. I like to draw inspiration from simple and familiar things. We are surrounded by beauty and I love to leverage that! #engage #learn